SERIOUSLY wasn’t expecting it to be SO GOOOOOD! So fluffy bursting with flavor and filled with veggies!
2 cups chickpea flour
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
2 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp hing
1 cup chopped peppers
1 cup tightly packed chopped spinach
1 fresh jalapeno chopped or 2 tbsp chopped jaelepno
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1 tbsp sunflower oil
2 cups water
2 tbsp lemon juice
3/4 cup vegan feta chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Sieve chickpea flour into a mixing bowl
2. Add dry ingredients and mix
3. Then add remaining ingredients, add feta last and gently stir
4. Oil your muffin tray and use a ladel to scoop the mix into the tray. Make sure you’re constantly mxing so you get a little of everything in each muffin, If you liquid left at the end, just pour it ontop of the muffins
5. Place in oven for 30-35 minutes. Test if they are done by using a toothpick…the cheese makes it gooey so don’t be fooled by it. I found 30 mins was the right time!
6. Let them cool a little. Say a prayer of gratitude and serve with love xx.